Friday, August 1, 2008
Good feeling
Had a regular gyno appt yesterday. I really like my doctor and think that this person is an excellent gyno. Unfortunately they don't practice OB anymore but the other people in the office do and everyone in that office seems really nice so YAY! I found a good place to go to for my women stuff. :) The gyno also put me at ease about the whole trying to have a baby, when to try to have one, and possible genetic birth defect issues that are in my family and how to eat better to avoid them. So now I feel calm, happy, and not spazzed out. Everything is normal and she didn't feel anything that would be cause for alarm. Now I wait and next month I will try and we'll see what happens from there. This person MUST be a good doctor that other women trust b/c I had called and made the appt 2 months ago and yesterday was the first opening available to me as a new patient. So now... I'm happy, at least I'm at peace but I think I'm happy too. Hubby and I talked about everything last night and realized that when and if this did happen, our current income will be cut in half and mostly go to bills. But I know God will provide and when and if that time comes I can find another job w/less hours or hopefully be able to negotiate my hours down w/my current job. But that's at least a year away if not more. So for now, I will be content in all things and meditate on Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment