Saturday, August 2, 2008

Missing you

So I have a friend who's been overseas for quite some time and our friends, my husband, and I have missed him and hanging out w/him. (He's been gone for almost/little over a year.) You know, that general miss you feeling when a buddy of yours is gone.
The other night I had a dream that he had come back and showed up at my work and surprised me. I was so happy and ecstatic in my dream and it really felt like real life. So when I woke up I was really bummed to find that it was just a dream. :( I sent him an email shortly after that and mentioned the dream but I haven't heard from him since. :( He's supposed to come back sometime in August or Sept maybe. (Last we talked to him he wasn't 100% sure.)
So today for whatever stupid reason, we're all hanging out, our friend is still overseas and I feel a real sense of sadness and loss. :( I really miss him tonight. I think that he's the one guy who can pretty much figure out what I'm thinking 100% of the time. Seriously, it's like he reads my mind. I can't wait until he comes back and I'm seriously uber bummed that he's gone.
He'll get a GIANT hug from me when I see him again. :-D
Miss you buddy.

No comments: