I've been feeling like Hannah from the Old Testament lately. No, my husband does not have two wives. :) But I am starting to understand a bit better how Hannah felt being childless. However, she persevered and prayed (so much so, that it is actually written in the Bible). I'm still working on that and the patience thing. :-P At the current moment she and Sarah (Abraham's wife) are my female Biblical role models. Although I really don't want to have to wait until I'm in the 95-100+ age bracket to have kids. :)
If through all this heartache and waiting and praying God finally blesses my husband and I with a child, I already have the names picked out (based on the lives, people, and lessons learned during Hannah and Sarah's life in the Old Testament).
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment